Wednesday, November 11, 2015

My Christmas Stocking~Fillled with God's Love by Crystal Bowman

My Christmas Stocking: Filled with God's Love  -     By: Crystal Bowman<br />
My Christmas Stocking~Filled with God's Love,  is a chunky board book by Crystal Bowman and Illustrated by Claudine Gevry.
   This story tells the exciting story of St Nicholas and how he wanted to show God’s love to mankind and started leaving presents wherever he went. 
     What a beautifully written Christmas Eve or St Nicholas Day story to tell to your preschoolers or entire family year after year.

You can check out this book or other great titles from Zondervan here!

Disclaimer:  I received a copy of this book from ZonderKids in exchange for a frank and honest opinion.  A positive review is not guaranteed.  All opinions are my own.  Your results and opinions may differ.

Thank you to ZonderKids for the opportunity to review this book!

No comments:

Post a Comment