Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Advil Sinus Congestion & Pain~Smiley360 Review

IMG_20151106_095058530
     I am that person who doesn’t really take any medicine when it comes to cold/sinus issues, other than regular Advil.  This doesn’t do much for congestion or runny noses.  Thankfully I don’t have those issues very often.  Why wouldn’t I want to take anything to make me feel better?  All the medicines to help with the symptoms of colds/sinus seem to knock me out.  I am not talking about an afternoon nap, I am talking about 12 or more, and I feel as if I am in a haze.  It doesn’t matter if it is non-drowsy either.  So, I had only used one particular medicine and it had to be the brand, no generics, no substitutions.  Then they “improved” the formula!  The two words I never wanted to see on my sinus medication, new or improved.  Guess what?  This sinus medication joined the list of other sinus medication that I couldn’t take. 
     When I saw the offer to review this new non-drowsy Advil Cold Sinus and Pain from Smiley360, I thought that maybe this would work.  I was accepted for the review and waited for my box.  Before I received it, I got hit with some respiratory infection that left me with multiple yucky symptoms.  After about 2 days I asked my hubby to run out and get me some of this Advil!!!!!!!!  Keep reading to see if it worked!
     What is this Advil Sinus Congestion and Pain about? 
Advil Sinus Congestion and Pain is a one dose tablet whose active ingredients are 200mg ibuprofen and Phenulephrin HCL 10mg and……
Treats stuffy nose, sinus pressure, nasal swelling, headache, fever and body aches ONLY
Does not treat allergies, sinus infection, cough, runny nose or any pain unrelated to sinus
Is safe when used as directed
Please follow correct dosing information as stated on the package and do not make any false claims about Advil® Sinus Congestion & Pain
After using the product, what is the verdict?
     I took the medicine as soon as he got home and in less than an hour, I was snoozing!  However  this time was different!  I only slept for about 2.5 hours, and didn’t feel as if I was in haze!  That was awesome!  I felt sooo much better!  I took this only twice a day because of the sleepiness but I was so excited that I was able to take it. 
     A couple of days later I got my Smiley360 kit with my box to try.  I knew it was a keeper!  When my teenage son started with what seemed like the same symptoms Advil Congestion and Sinus was the first thing I grabbed for him and it has worked well for his also!
  We are definitely keeping this product in or medicine cabinet!  Advil Sinus Congestion & pain allows me to be the wife and mom that I am/need to be even when a cold or sinus issues are around!
Get a coupon for 1.00 off here.and give it a try!        
Disclaimer:  I received a sample of the above mentioned product for free, fromSmiley360, in  exchange for an honest review.  A positive review is not guaranteed.  All opinions are my own.  Your results and opinions may vary.
Thank you to Smiley360 for this opportunity! 

                                              Image result for advil sinus congestion and pain pics

No comments:

Post a Comment