Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Best Hair Book Ever! Cute Cuts, Sweet Styles and Tons of Tress Tips ~Faithgirlz

  
I received a copy of this book from Zonderkids in exchange for review.

      Buh-Bye bad hair days! This complete hair guide boasts on it’s back cover.  Written by the Editors of Faithgirlz and Girls’ Life magazine this book claims that it will make cute styles easy to have every day.  So does it live up to that?  
     My daughter (9) was gifted (or cursed depending on the day Smile), with my naturally curly hair.  She hasn’t yet mastered the brushing of it on the underside so there are many brushings that end in tears. She also doesn’t like her hair fussed with too much either.  She is more of a braid or pony girl.  When I saw this book I was so excited!  Maybe seeing the fun do’s in it will help her to see how much fun it can be when we do our hair and take care of it.   Anyone with hair has battled the struggles of it not doing what you want.  It seems that if our hair is curly at one point we want it straight, and if it is straight, we want if curly!  I can truly attest to the day to day struggles of naturally curly hair and it’s mind of its own!   I was in my 20’s when I really started to appreciate my curly hair!  Sadly, this is true!
         This book is full of styles for any hair~up-do’s, down-do’s, braids, long or short hair.  Having a bad hair day?  No problem! There are many great tips like how to deal with frizz or how to handle those trouble tresses!  A great book for any young girl!

You can check out this book or other great books by Zondervan here!

Thank you to the Z-Squad for this opportunity!

Disclaimer:  I received a copy of this book in exchange for a frank and honest review.  A positive review is not guaranteed.  All opinions are my own.  Your results or opinions may differ.

No comments:

Post a Comment