Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Tasty Tues~Cheezy Chicken and Bacon Tortillas

                I am always looking for different things to make for lunch.  As I was browsing the pantry I found a can of chicken.  I knew I had bacon in the fridge so I thought I would experiment.  I took the chicken and put it in a bowl.  To that I added cooked, crumpled bacon and shredded cheese, and threw in a dash of salt and pepper and mixed it up.
IMG_20140707_122247749.
I have put the flour tortillas in the oven before and they have dried out a little so I spritzed them with oil and placed one on a foil lined cookie sheet. 
IMG_20140712_120027380
I divided and spooned the mixture on the tortillas, placed a tortilla top on each and spritzed it with oil.  Popped it in the oven until they were warm, turning after the first 3 minutes, and viola!

     IMG_20140712_121622723
                                                      It was hit! Hope you enjoy it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment