Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Tasty Tues~Texas Ranch Chicken and Pasta

     IMG_20141117_170147119(1)

     I love making dinner in the crockpot!  It makes dinner so easy whether you have a crazy or lazy day.  I have used salad dressing packs to season or flavor dishes so why couldn’t I use a dip packet?  I thought I would experiment.

     What you need:  6 boneless skinless chicken breasts (or 3 large cut in half as I did)
                            2 cans of cream of mushroom soup
                           1 packet of Texas Ranch Dip Mix (I used it from Heavenly Dips.)



IMG_20141117_095306822
       
All you need to do is put the chicken in the crockpot.  Mix the soup and dip packet in a bowl until blended.  Pour the mixture over the chicken and cook on low for 6-8 hours. 


IMG_20141117_165257451
    
        When the chicken is finished it has a nice gravy with it.  Serve over mashed potatoes and gravy or your favorite pasta.  I chose angel hair pasta and steamed broccoli for this dinner. 
    The verdict is in and the fact that there were absolutely no left overs I think says it all!
Don’t like Ranch?  Try it with other dips!  
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment