Thursday, January 30, 2014

Three Things Thursday

Three Things Thursday
 
I thought that this might be a fun way to beat some of the winter blues or cabin fever that some of us are experiencing.  I heard that we may be in for another round of snow! Oh I so hope not!  Anyhow, for right now I am warm and cozy in my pj’s and I thought it would be fun to join this blog hop!
 
So here goes this is Three Things Thursday and I will share 3 random things about myself that you may or may not know. 
 
1.  I live in the country now but I was raised in the city!  I love living in rural Brown County, however it wasn’t always this way.  You see when it suddenly takes you about an hour to get anywhere instead of about 15 minutes, it is a bit of a change.  I have adjusted though and wouldn’t want to go back to the city.
 
2.  I wanted to go to college to be a special education teacher!  I changed that half way thru my second year of college at Wright State University and switched to nursing.  After my mom’s passing I decided to take some time off of school.  After I am finished raising my kiddos I will go back and be a neonatal nurse!
 
3.  I am in the process of reteaching myself the piano.  As a kid I played the piano for many years.  I thought it was like riding a bike and once I sat down it would come back to me.  Well, at the slightly over 40 years of age that I am, I am thinking that if this statement is true then I should never get back on a bike!  It is slowly coming along, though, and I won't really be hesitant about bikes either :)
 
That is it for this week!  If you want to read other Three Things Thursday posts, or participate in the blog hop, you can check out Heidi's Head by clicking here.
Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. LOL! Your comment about the piano made me laugh because it reminded me of roller skating (something I'm sure I'll NEVER try again!). Thanks so much for linking up this week. That was fun!

    ReplyDelete