Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Under the Sea Holy Bible ~ Zondervan Review


9780310754046
The Under the Sea Holy Bible is a hard cover, colorful and sparkly Bible.  It is written in the NIrV version so it is easy for young readers to understand.  A great way to get them into the word. 
     I have to say that I was disappointed that there are not more pictures.  To be themed under the sea, the cover fits perfect!  I felt that there could/should have been more marine life through out the book.  Other than the covers, there are 6 sides (3 pages) that have colorful marine pictures.  My daughter liked the colorful page that had things like: the 10 commandments on it, the A,B,C’s of becoming a Christian and love phrases for kids, for examples.
     I love the colorful and hard cover.  I love that it is written in the reader version so that our young ones can get in the to the word and understand what it is about.  I was just a bit disappointed that there were not more of the colorful pages.

You can check out this book and other great titles at ZonderKidz.

Thank you to ZonderKidz for the opportunity to review this book!

Disclaimer:  I received a copy of the above mentioned product for free, in exchange for a frank and honest review.  A positive review is not guaranteed.  All opinions are my own.  Your results and opinions may vary.

No comments:

Post a Comment