Friday, March 4, 2016

Inspiring Words~30 Verses From The Bible You Can Color

9780310757283.jpg[1]
I do have to say, the first time I saw that adult coloring books were on the market I had mixed feelings.  It struck me as exciting and funny.  I thought why would we need "adult" coloring books.  It isn’t that I don’t like to color, I LOVE it (only not with markers) and I find it very relaxing.  I have always colored with my kids.  I just didn’t really see the need for an adult book.  We don't really have any coloring books any longer here.  When the kids want to color, I look for printable pages.  We go to different websites and look for their favorite characters, like Stawberry Shortcake or Lego Ninjago.  Of course my all time favorite has to be Snoopy, I also love Mickey and the gang, however the possibilities are really endless as to what you can get to color.  When I saw this was for review I was excited to see what they hype was.
     For this book, there are 30 bible verses that are decorated with outlines of different shapes and prints that you can color in any way.  Printed on thicker paper, it makes the end product nice and can be used with multiple mediums.  With the heavy pages I don't recommend tearing them out of the book.  They should be cut, I didn’t tear a couple of the pages out of the book straight! Sad smile   The picture that you color outlines or frames the verses, making a nice piece of art that could be framed!  My 10 year old daughter was coloring a page with me.  What a great gift it would make especially to someone who may be in need of hearing the particular verse.
     Living in a tech absorbed world this book would make a great gift and a great way to spend some quality time together, with needed a plug!

You can check out this book, or other great books by Zondervan!

Thank you Zondervan for the opportunity to review this book!

Disclaimer:  I received a copy of the above mentioned product for free, in exchange for a frank and honest review.  A positive review is not guaranteed.  All results and opinions are mine, your results and opinions may differ. 

No comments:

Post a Comment