Friday, January 8, 2016

Little Love Letters From God Bible Stories~A ZonderKids Review

 
    
Little Love Letters from God Boardbook  -     By: Glenys Nellist
        Little love Letters from God-Bible Stories is a lift the flap book written by Glenys Nellist and illustreated bu Spohie Allsopp. This is the second book that I have read in this series.  I LOVE the concept here!  This book is written and illustrated with 8 bible stories, on sturdy cardboard pages.  Each story has a cute name such as The Very Smelly Belly for the story of Jonah.  Also on each page you will find the scripture verse and God's wonderful words to you.  What is this you ask?  It is  a sentence telling the reader something that God has said or promised us, “Do not be afraid.  I am with you”, for example.  Along with your bible story, wonderful words and colorful illustrations you have a letter from God.  This is my favorite part!  I think it is because first of all it is the lift the flap part so there is a surprise on each page, and second the messages are what God would really say!  There is a place to write your child’s name if you would like or just insert it when you read that is up to you.     
                "Dear_________Just like I carried Noah, I will carry you too!  With All My Love, God." is one of the examples that is under the flap.  Showing an example with the promise.  In my opinion children are never too young to start hearing about God, his great plan for their life or of his amazing, unconditional love for them!    A great book for any special toddler in your life!
     From the back of the book, I had so much fun making the world!  But do you know the very best thing I made?  It was you!        
     What child doesn’t love to receive mail?  In this heartwarming lift the flap book, children can open and read their own personal mail from God as they experience some of the best loved stories of the Bible.  As each captivating story unfolds, children will eagerly await the opportunity to open the envelope and read God’s message of love written especially for them.

  You can check out this book and other great titles from Zondervan here!

I received a copy of this book in exchange for a frank and honest review.  A positive review is not guaranteed.  All opinion are my own.  Your results or opinion may differ.

Thank you to ZonderKids and Zondervan for the opportunity to review this book!

No comments:

Post a Comment