Tuesday, April 7, 2015

GF-Lunch Wraps


Quick and Easy~Check!
Delicious~Check!
  What more can you ask for when you are talking about a meal!  One thing that I have missed by going Gluten Free is flour tortilla wraps.  I found some gluten free ones at my local Meijers, I am sure that you can find them in your local super market.
Here are two simple wrap ideas that you can use with regular wraps too, if you do not have to go GF.
IMG_20150127_223424688
  First, this is my new fav!  You need: Hummus, Mayo, GF wraps, cucumber slices, onion slices, broccoli sprouts, your fav cheese ( I like Munster and smoked gouda) , garlic paste and finally salt and pepper.
So take your wrap, spread a very thin layer of mayo on it followed by hummus and then garlic paste.  Layer with cucumber and onion slices and cheese.  Finally, lay your broccoli sprouts in the middle, lightly sprinkle salt and pepper and roll up!  SO Delicious! 

Secondly, so simple I didn’t even snap a picture of it.  It’s a peanut butter~banana wrap.  I have been making this for my kiddos for years.  You just take a wrap, put as little or as much peanut butter as you like on it, peel a banana and lay it in the center. Roll the wrap around it and Viola you are finished, Enjoy!
  You an use many different fruits and spreads for the peanut butter wrap:  strawberries and hazelnut spread, traditional peanut butter and jelly, apple and peanut butter, to name a few.  The possibilities really are endless!
IMG_20150127_223446472
                                                                       IMG_20150407_231453880

No comments:

Post a Comment