Thursday, February 13, 2014

Three Things Thursday~2/13/14

 

Three Things Thursday

It is time for another Three Things Thursday!  I thought with Valentine’s Day being tomorrow I would share three things that I LOVE about my husband.  It won’t be easy finding 3 but I will try really hard.  Okay, I am just kidding about that because if it was that hard I would pick a different topic Smile.  It will be hard to narrow it down to just three and these are not in any particular order at all.  However, here goes…

    1.  I love his pride in his work and his work ethics.  When my husband does a job/project he doesn’t do anything small or half way.  He only wants to do things one time so he does it right the first time.  He takes great pride in his family and works hard for us in everything he does.

  2.  I love his sense of humor.  When he is not working he does have a lighter side. He makes the kiddos and I laugh pretty much daily.  He plays pranks, jokes and does little things that bring smiles to us all the time.  Being married to him for 16 years I have gotten him a few times back now.   

3.  I love the fact that he was my bestest (that may not be a real Webster’s approved word but I like it)   friend in the whole wide world long before we got married.  He has been a part of my live for over half of it(since I met him in grade school)!

 

There you have it!  This is just a very short list (hence Three Things Thursday) of things I love about my husband.

 

Check out what my friend Heidi has to say this week here!  You can also check out what my other friends are saying who have linked up to the hop! 

You can also join Three Things Thursdays!

Happy Thursday!

2 comments: