Sunday, December 29, 2013

Udderly Smooth~{Mosaic Review}

cream
MOOOOve on over current lotion? Okay I couldn’t resist.  I was given the opportunity to review Udderly Smooth® creams by Mosaic Reviews..  I have to admit when I first saw this product a few years ago I was intrigued by the cute cow print, however I was not happy with the name.  Where would you get a name like Udder Cream?  Well it was first developed for use on the bovine community.  Developed by a pharmacist and made in the United States for over 30 years, Udderly Smooth® claims to be “not our average moisturizer”.  Does it hold up to this?  Read on to see.
     I have used the same lotion for the past few years.  Having Thyroid Disease my skin is extremely dry.  When you add to that being a wife and mother my hands are in and out of water all day.  My feet do not hold up to the cold temperatures either.  Now cold for us isn't like Alaska cold or anything, but it is cold for us. 
     When I find a lotion that I like I buy a bunch of it to last a while.  I have been using an Ultra Healing Extra Dry Skin lotion for about 3 years now.  In order to make it a fair trial for Udderly Smooth® I thought I would use my ordinary lotion on one side of my body and then Udderly Smooth® on the other.    I have to say that it was a pretty fair comparison.  Here is what I discovered about this product:
It is not greasy

Has a very creamy consistency
You need to use a lot less

It last a long time

It helps to soothe or heal dry skin as well as moisturize it

It has a light clean fragrance, however comes in a fragrance free formula too

When compared to my lotions and creams of the past this stuff works the same or better.  I think overall it is a better product just because it is not petroleum based so it is not greasy.  
I think that other than the fragrance I love this stuff!  As my hubby would say I like the "foo foo" scented lotions. I love cucumber, vanilla and lavendar.  The scent of this is not bad and it is light so it isn’t like you would clear out a room, or have others wondering what the smell is when you walk in. 
What did I receive?  I received and 8oz tub of foot cream (with shea butter), 12 oz tub of body cream, 4 oz tube, 2 oz tube and some samples.   I now carry the 2oz one in my purse.  It is just the perfect size!  I keep the foot cream by my bed and put it on when crawl into bed.
The real test!  Like I said before I have Thyroid Disease and it claims the softness of my feet at times, even in the warmer months.  Using Udderly Smooth® foot cream one time reduced the dryness of my heals almost completely in one application!  You would assume that it would work pretty well when it is recommended for diabetic foot care!  You can read about their claims on Onocology and Diabetic skin care here. 
Where can you get  Udderly Smooth® ?  It is sold at many major retailors like Krogers and Walmart.  You can check out a complete list here.  They also take orders from their website and you can have it delivered to your door!  Check out http://www.udderlysmooth.com/order.shtml to order yours today!   On their website they sell for $4.00 for the 2 oz tube up to  $8.75 for a 32 oz bottle with a $7.00 surcharge for shipping and handling in the US.  To purchase at the store your prices are going to vary depending on what store you purchase it at.    
You can download coupons from this link

Check out what my friends are also saying about  Udderly Smooth® at Mosaic Reviews by clicking here.

Check out   Udderly Smooth®
                 Website     

 

No comments:

Post a Comment