Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Knowledge Box Central

Here at the Clubbhouse we are studying science through Apologia.  The oldest caddie is studying Exploring Creation with Physical Science.  Our three younger caddies are in the book Exploring Creation with Human Anatomy and Physiology.  Well, I just had to share what I found!  I was checking out one of my favorite sites for homeschooling, Homeschool Mosiacs.  It is a newer site to us in the fact that it hasn't been there since we started homeschooling.  Thru them I found Knowledge Box Central.  This website has several different subjects like Bible, Home Ec and Geography.  I was checking it out and I found out that they have some science activities that go along with the Apologia Science that we are doing!  I was estatic. I wish that the caddies were as excited as I.  I downloaded the bones of the body!  These flash cards made learning the skeletal system so much easier!  Once we learned most of the bones we made a games out of them.  Matching the part names with the pictures like memory and then we pinned the parts together like a pin the tail on the donkey game.  We didn't use a blind fold though since they had to go in different places.
  They also have lap book sets that go with each book.  We are going to be using this to supplement our studies.  Check out the site at http://www.knowledgeboxcentral.com/


      Blessings from the Clubbhouse!

No comments:

Post a Comment