Friday, May 6, 2016

Wonders of Creation Coloring Book~A Zondervan Review


9780310757399Have you heard the news!  It has been found that parents have stressful lives.  Between our families, jobs, friends and whatever takes up our time either for work or pleasure our plates are full!  It has also been found that coloring reduces stress and anxiety!  Do you like to color?  I LOVE to color.  Every time I think or hear do you want to color, I hear the song “it’s a color, it’s a color and you know I love to color by Joe Wise.  It is a silly song about coloring certain colors when you are feeling ele1a certain way, including puce /pa  use/.  Anyhow, I have lost count on how many crayons, colored pencils, markers (okay I despise markers for coloring so I don’t use them often) or what ever medium you want to use to create art, I have purchased as a parent.  I have also lost count of how many hours I have spent at the table, counter, laying on the floor or even sitting outside just coloring with the kiddos.  Now my daughter is the only one who wants to color outside of the required for school or 4-H.
     This Wonders of Creation book is a great book to take outside on that warm sunny day to decompress and color!  Highlighting the animals, plants and wonders of creation reminds us of the amazing world God created for us.
  Recommended for anyone who needs some downtime!  You know that it you!  You can check out this book and other great titles from ZonderKidz HERE!
Thank you to ZonderKidz for the opportunity to review this book!
I received a copy of the above mentioned product for free in exchange for a frank and honest review.  A positive review is not guaranteed.  All opinions are my own.  Your results and opinions may vary.

No comments:

Post a Comment