Friday, February 5, 2016

Snuggle Time Prayers~Written by Glenys Nellist~A ZonderKids Review


9780310749325, Snuggle Time Prayers, Glenys Nellist   Snuggle Time Prayers, written by Glenys Nellist and Illustrated by Cee Biscoe, is a chunky cardboard page book of prayers for you little one.  Each of the 15 beautifully written prayers has a referenced bible verse at the beginning and a short rhyming prayer.  The cute illustrations complete each page.  Here is an example of one of the pages
     Loving Others
       Verse:  You must love one another; just as I have loved you.  John 13:34
       Prayer:  God, help me to love others the way you want me to.  Help me to be thoughtful and kind in all I do.  Help me to be generous, Help me to smile and share.  Help me to be friendly, so others know I care.
The picture on this particular page is of two animals sharing an umbrella on a rainy day.
       What a perfect book to snuggle up at night with and end the day with you little one.
   
    You can check out this book at ZonderKidz.

Thank you to ZonderKidz for allowing me the opportunity to review this book.

      Disclaimer:  I received a copy of the above mentioned product in exchange for a frank and honest review.  A positive review is not guaranteed.  All opinions are my own.  Your results and opinions may vary.  

No comments:

Post a Comment