Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Centrum Chewable Vitamints~A Smiley360 Review

     Vitamins are something that we take MOST of the time here at our house.  I say most because we forget sometimes and don’t worry as much summer months.  We eat a pretty balanced diet including lots of fruits and veggies so I feel we get a great portion of our vitamins and minerals from our diets.  I believe though, that vitamins will help you fight off the yuckies during the winter months.  We are, for the most part healthy all year around!  I think some of that is from the vitamins, giving our bodies the tools to work efficiently.
  
 I was selected to participate in this Centrum Vitamints review and received 5 free samples from Smiley360!  Along with the samples,  I received 5 coupons for 1.00 off to give to friends and family.  You can check out their website here!

     So what are these vitamints and what is different about them?  First of all, they are adult multivitamins/minerals.  Secondly, you can take them any time of the day, with or without food or water!   Sounds awesome, doesn’t it?  Some of the reasons that we skip vitamins is because we are in route and running late.  Having a chewable would help in those situations, now wouldn’t it?
 
So naturally, I was eager to try them!  I will share my thoughts in a minute. 

          First, some facts about the Centrum Vitamints:
            They do not freshen breath, it simply has a refreshingly minty taste
            They do not increase your energy, cure any illness or boost metabolism
            They will help SUPPORT your energy, immunity and metabolism
            They are only for adults 18 and older.

   Now, do these measure up to the test?  Do they taste good?  Are they as great as they seem?  Well, since I received 5 of them I tried them, my husband tried them and our older kid tried them.         ****I have spoken with my pediatrician and decided that it was okay for my older kid to take an adult men’s formula, so I gave him this Vitamin.  ***** Please note that Centrum states that these Centrum Vitamints ARE NOT for kids.*********   The verdictI love that fact that it is chewable and can be take anywhere.  This makes it very easy to make sure you get them daily.  I didn’t like the cool mint flavor.  The men loved it!  They could chew it and head out the door or take it in the afternoon and not worry about needed that drink to wash it down.  So overall, they were a hit and quickly added to our products the family loves!

Disclaimer:  I received the above mentioned product FOR FREE!  In exchange for a frank and honest review.  All opinions are my own and a positive review is not guaranteed.  You opinion and results may vary.

Centrum Vitamints are recommended for ADULTS 18 and older.  They DO NOT freshen your breath.  Please consult your health car provider before starting these or any kind of supplements.



No comments:

Post a Comment